About Wells Fargo & Company
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 253 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.253 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.253 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.253 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.253 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.253 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.253 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.253 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.253 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.253 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.253 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.253 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.253 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.253 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.253 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.253 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.253 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyC
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Wells Fargo & Company Reviews
I think Wells Fargo has great opportunities for growth and really wants you to succeed. They have so many resources available whether you want to go back to school or want to become more knowledgeable about certain topics. They also pay a really good wage when you start working for the company. Even if banking is not something you want to pursue as a career, it is still a great starting point to get experience and develop your skills in a professional setting. Also, Wells Fargo is a great job to have to develop a rapport with many people from various ethnic backgrounds. As a company, Wells Fargo is huge on diversity and inclusion across all areas. It's a place where nobody is left out and everyone is on a common accord ensuring that the values the common lives by is upheld. What a great company to work for!
Wells Fargo has been the best work experience. From learning amazing skills to promoting happy TM’s! They promote growth within the company. Trainings are also provided for free to help you further your development within the company. Wells Fargo is huge on happy TM’s! They provide inexpensive medical insurance with low pricing. Being a science major I am unable to benefit from their tuition reimbursement program. Second the compensation, while the bonuses are amazing, they are not competitive with other financial institutions. For bilingual employees, they do not pay extra for the skill that is so often used. The HR department is always amazingly helpful and courteous. Financial services offered for TM’s isn’t sub-par either. From free accounts to their great 401k plan to even home purchase programs you are covered in finances. Not including the free financial education provided to TM’s free of charge. This is by far an amazing company to work for and retire with!
I was a second level Phone Banker at the Wells Fargo contact center. I did enjoy my time there and there were very little things that I didn't like. The management and supervision team was excellent, the benefits and work life experience was also a great added bonus. There is no struggling or being lost in your job because your team is very eager to help you learn with new training courses and quarterly coaching sessions when necessary. I would definitely recommend!