Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center Reviews

I worked here for as a nurse in critical care. I loved my coworkers and felt that they contributed positively to the environment of our unit, and I hated to leave the friends I had made here. Ultimately, I left due to the lack of growth opportunities, poor pay, and a lack of support by management.
i love the people i work with. it is fast paced enough it makes time go by quickly. my hours are great and i loved the supervisor i have now. she listens and solves our problems and concerns any one has.
BRMC is an Excellent place to work, decent benefits , good work environment, paid time off and sick accrual. Friendly and helpful coworkers and administrators.
Start Your Review of Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center
Have enjoyed my employment with wellmont BRMC. Things do seem to get a little uncertain with the merger, but I guess that is to be expected. It was nice to receive informed e-mails throughout the process, so that as an employee we were being kept in the loop. Even after the merge some things are not set in stone and many things still need to be decided, but so far things seem to be going smoothly.