About Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
Food & Beverage, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 113 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.113 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.113 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.113 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.113 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.113 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.113 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.113 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.113 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.113 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.113 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.113 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.113 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.113 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.113 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.113 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.113 responses
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. Reviews
I have been working here for almost 4 years and I have loved every day I have been here. Wegmans is amazing! I often describe it as the Disneyworld of all grocery stores. As a customer and employee, I am treated with respect. They make sure all of their employees are safe and doing well both inside and outside of the workplace. I love the diversity here. There are always new products here that are healthy and delicious. They have "food you feel good about" and that's the honest truth. We can tell you exactly how its made and where its from, which is usually always local. I love working here. The hours, scheduling, pay, time and a half pay, coworkers, relationships, customers, products, and benefits are all wonderful. College students can receive scholarships and keep their job here while enrolled at a college or university that is out of state. I 100% recommend wegmans. It is also in the top 10 fortune 100 best places to work for and many more.
I started as a cashier in 2017 and have since transferred to the Pharmacy department. I have been able to maintain my 4.0 GPA while participating in various sports, extracurriculars and working 15 hours a week in the pharmacy. Wegmans is very flexible with students schedules and very lenient when it comes down to a last minute schedule change! Wegmans has already told me that my job will be secured while I am away at college and I will be able to come into work when I am on school breaks. I highly recommend Wegmans as a place to work in high school!
I work as a cashier on the front end at one of their Maryland locations. Wegmans is different from other companies because they care about all of their employees. It does not matter if you are part time or full time. They make sure that everyone has benefits and help if needed. Wegmans is wonderful about promoting within. Most of their full time employees have been there for many years and can continuously look forward to moving upward and onward. Wheather it is a store manager or a district manager, they take an interest in your life. That sense of family is what makes wegmans a great place to work!