About Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
Food & Beverage, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 93 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.93 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.93 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.93 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.93 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.93 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.93 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.93 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.93 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.93 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.93 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.93 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.93 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.93 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.93 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.93 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.93 responses
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. Reviews
I started as a cashier in 2017 and have since transferred to the Pharmacy department. I have been able to maintain my 4.0 GPA while participating in various sports, extracurriculars and working 15 hours a week in the pharmacy. Wegmans is very flexible with students schedules and very lenient when it comes down to a last minute schedule change! Wegmans has already told me that my job will be secured while I am away at college and I will be able to come into work when I am on school breaks. I highly recommend Wegmans as a place to work in high school!
I work as a cashier on the front end at one of their Maryland locations. Wegmans is different from other companies because they care about all of their employees. It does not matter if you are part time or full time. They make sure that everyone has benefits and help if needed. Wegmans is wonderful about promoting within. Most of their full time employees have been there for many years and can continuously look forward to moving upward and onward. Wheather it is a store manager or a district manager, they take an interest in your life. That sense of family is what makes wegmans a great place to work!
I really enjoy the environment and expectations of the company. Employees are taken care of at Wegmans, with safety tools and paid training, free wellness checks, and an open door policy if there are any problems an employee may have. Everyone is kind and supportive, with high expectations for great customer service!