Web.com Reviews

I enjoyed working for Network Solutions before it was purchased by Web.com Group. After the purchase, employee benefits got worse and managment had little interest in workers at our location. Turnover in any call center environment is high, but it became even higher in the last few years.
I like it, it has an all around great work environment. There is opportunities to grow and move up in the company. Our culture is strong and unbeatable.
I have worked for this company for almost 3 years now and I have loved it! There are always going to be ups and downs wherever you work, but Web.com treats its employees better than most.
Start Your Review of Web.com
Since the buyout of Network Solutions by Web.com the company has gone downhill. Everything is geared to company profits at the detriment of those who do their job well. The only way to get ahead is to be be a top income earner. My job does not present the opportunity for many sales.
Great company and great product intended to help small business owners expand via marketing . I have seen a lot of positive results and successful business owners come from our marketing efforts