No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.45 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.45 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.45 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.45 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.45 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.45 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.45 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.45 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.45 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.45 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.45 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.45 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.45 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.45 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.45 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.45 responses
Wawa offers great pay and a flexible schedule that works with my class schedule. They have treated me right by recognizing my hard work and offering me various opportunities for growth and improvement. The pay rate is great, the benefits are excellent, and it also has an employee stock program. Wawa offers tuition reimbursement for employees attending college, free coffee/soft drinks, a paid lunch break, an employee wellness program, and discounts on food and beverages. One detail I would like to see change is the accountability process. It seems a little "pick and choose" when it comes to holding employees accountable.
I have worked here for almost 3 years now, and I still enjoy coming to work. I like the people I work with, and they pay well for the work that Is required of you. If you choose to you can work up in the company, and many opportunities are avilable. Health insurance is fairly cheap and good, as well as their ability to work around your schedule for school! Best place I’ve worked so far, and I will stay here until I graduate and get a job in my field.
Great place to work with competitive hourly wages and benefits. Flexible hours and a fast-paced environment so there is little chance for boredom. There are several stations [coffee, hot food, register, hoagies, etc.] and you are trained on all so you can rotate areas during the day. The people are a great bunch too!