Warby Parker Reviews

Work with great people and learn a lot of new skills, but upper management continues to micromanage and is so far away from the products and people that use them that they are quickly losing touch and appear more and more clueless on a daily basis.
The company culture is focused around doing the right thing and treating others well. I worked in tow stores and found that this philosophy went beyond treatment of customers (e.g. 'always presume positive intent') and into the management and corporate. Working here helped me learn to treat others well, because that's a requirement of the job and the store culture.
I love this company. I am interning for them right now but I would love to work for them full time! Amazing company culture and everyone truly encourages you to learn and grow.
Start Your Review of Warby Parker
I enjoyed my first couple years immensely. As the company prepared to go public I do feel that the NYC stores began to feel a shift in the employee experience. The HQ is also greatly lacking in diversity, it's very sad to see such a monochromatic office!
Warby Parker is an innovative company that is prides itself upon providing people with prescription glasses and sunglasses at more than affordable prices. I am a senior keyholder advisor at Warby Parker, working here for a little over a year and a half. The friendships I've made through working day to day at the Newbury Street store location here in Boston have been one of a kind. Warby makes it very easy to connect with your fellow employees and customers since the encourages friendly interactions and letting you show your true colors without sticking to the script of a business persona. However, Warby does lack diversity. It is very LGBTQ+ friendly, but the same treatment is not given to minorities. I am the only minority woman at my job currently and many customers treat me poorly in comparison to my non person of color employees.
WARBY PARKER IS THE GAME-CHANGER OF EYEWEAR. FOR MANY OF YEARS, WE HAVE BEEN ACCUSTOMED TO PAYING HIGHER PRICES SO THAT RETAILERS ARE ABLE TO MAKE A PROFIT AND STAY IN BUSINESS. WHILE ONE COMPANY TOOK 85% OF THE MARKET SHARE, WARBY PARKER'S CREATION HAS HELPED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO SEE FASHIONABLY, BETTER, AT AN AFFORDABLE COST. THE INITIATIVE IS NOT TO MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY, BUT TO BE CONFIDENT WHILE WEARING, A MUCH NEEDED MEDICAL DEVICE.