Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar Reviews

Walk-On's is a wonderful company to work with. When managed correctly, it provides opportunity to make money. However, many corporate rules are unnecessary and discourage many employees, as well as waste your time. They also do not pay fair wages. Servers only make $2.14 an hour plus tips.
Fun, lively place to work. Managers seem to care and work with your schedule. Food is really good and we're pretty laid back.
It's a pretty good work environment, and very fast paced. If you are not able to function under pressure then Walk-Ons is not the placed for you.
Start Your Review of Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar
After being a member of the Walk-On's family for close to a year I am happy to report that it is one of the most fun restaurants I've worked at. The management staff is highly motivational, caring, and good at their jobs. I can't forget to mention they have been superb in allowing me to work and go to school by working around my class schedule and have even let me have a weekend night off when I was stressing about a final. (I PASSED!) I highly recommend working here, especially if you’re in school! Game on!