About Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 255 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.255 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.255 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.255 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.255 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.255 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.255 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.255 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.255 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.255 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 255 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.255 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.255 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.255 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.255 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.255 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.255 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.255 responses
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. Reviews
Working in the pharmacy as a technician was the third ever job i had ever held. i began my sophomore year of college, this company if great for students due to their flexible hours and opportunities for seasonal work in various locations (ie. if you go 'home' during breaks you can likely continue working.) It is an exciting and dignifying job especially if you love science, healthcare and pharmaceutical sciences. Its awesome for gain exposure and learning more about how out healthcare system works as a whole. You will have the opportunity to work as a liaison between pharmacist, MD's,"your" patients, and their health insurance providers!
I loved working here from my first day to my last. I was there a little over three months and each day was very pleasant. The only issues I encountered where because of my co-workers, but this has nothing to do with Walgreens as a company. Their initial training was really fun and the modules contained important information and I used to love when the top supervisors came around because they were so friendly and dedicated. If I ever had to go back to a retail job, I would choose Walgreens over anyone else simply because of all the good moments I had working there. One of the issues I did have with compensation was that since my store was little and we only had four employees on shift at a time, I had to learn the jobs of all positions because we would always be switched around and I remember working very hard for little pay. However, my overall experience was truly five stars and I always recommend to my friends to apply at Walgreens because of it!
Walgreen's engages employees to band together providing excellent service to everyone. By establishing a mutual goal for all faculty, pharmacy & non-pharmacy, we work together in order to provide better care. Education is encouraged, and employee benefits are excellent. A new app launched this year for employees that increased flexibility. I adore this company, and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else while taking classes & working. The app not only benefits me, but the company, allowing a more on-demand centralized system ensuring all shifts are covered. From experience as a CPht, I know staffing is crucial in preventing errors and providing care. It allows the Pharmacist more time to consult on new drugs and to reach out one-on-one with MTM. Save a trip refill is priceless (literally). Medications can become out of sync with insurance, and puts you at risk. The program utilizes technology to it's advantage to synchronize refills quickly so they can be picked up simultaneously.