Wakemed, Raleigh Campus Reviews

Great place to work. My coworkers are professional and I enjoy helping patients. I also like that I can work overtime when I need to make more money. The only draw back is that parking can be a nightmare unless you enjoying walk/running to work.
I love working for WakeMed. The staff are so friendly, and take care of each other. I feel supported by my leadership team, and am actively involved in my work and extra projects. They value you as a person, and for that I am appreciative.
WakeMed is a great place to work. There are always opportunities to grow and develop in your career!
Start Your Review of Wakemed, Raleigh Campus
WakeMed is a great company to work for. They take care of their employees. I've had nothing but positive experiences. My management team has been very receptive to any feedback I have and I find myself granted a great deal of autonomy.
I like the flexibility of the hours but I would like to see more diversity in terms of race, religion, ethnicity, and nationality.
Excellent Experience with great service professional that go out their way to provide excellent service to all patients.
I’ve been employed there for 17 years. It’s like family. I know many people in many departments. Friendly! It’s all about patient satisfaction!
I adore working for the WakeMed Health & hospital system. They treat their employees incredibly well and they pay more than other surrounding area hospitals.
Flexible hours and a positive work environment are great reasons to come to work each day. Continuing education is encouraged and schedules are flexed to provide employees opportunities for growth. An emphasis is placed on quality patient care and a well rounded staff.
I am currently a medical assistant at wake med physician practices and love it here. Everyone is extremely nice and a joy to work with.
This establishment is a hospital and in general I don't like hospitals because I associate pain with them. But surprisingly Wakemed is pretty decent! Nice and helpful staff.
Wakemed is a great company to work at. The benefits are good with friendly enviroment and stable employment. There is opportunity for advancement with good job performance.
I believe Wakemed is a great place to work. The staff that I am apart of is always willing to help regardless of their own work load. There is loads of camaraderie on the floors which helps smooth out the work day. The management staff is always helpful and available for questions and guidance when needed. The medical staff including physician's and PA's is top notch and you can tell they want the very best for each of their patients.
As a nurse aide, I believe the entrance pay rate is low with not much ability to advance. I have been there for 2 years with 6 years of experience total and have not made significant progress in increasing my personal pay rate. Overall, this is a quality hospital for patients and employees alike.
Great place to work. Continued improvements on benefits. I’ve worked here for over 4 years and have not regretted it. The culture is very inclusive and the drive to be a value leader in quality healthcare is always visible.
I love Wake Med! The nurses and doctors are all very talented and wonderful people. The only down side is the food. It’s not the greatest!