About Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.11 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Reviews
I love working here. I have great management and a transparent environment. My co-workers are hard-working, friendly, and it is a real family environment on my unit. Patient acuity is high and the providers are very attentive and engaging. There is a strong interdisciplinary work environment that is fostered. Advancement and leadership opportunities in the department are encouraged. Also encourage continuing education
Great place to work, learn, and discover! I move here from VA to work at WFBMC and I'm so glad I did. They have continued to make improvements for their employees.
The company does not pay the same weekend differentials as others in the area or extra for PRN nurses even though you get no benefits being PRN. They also do not pay more based on educational level or for advanced certifications. This makes nurses not want to advance their education because we don't get any incentives. The only pro for this company is that I loved my coworkers. The people are so friendly and helpful and the other staff are all really great.