No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.26 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.26 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.26 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.26 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.26 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.26 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.26 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.26 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.26 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.26 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.26 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.26 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.26 responses
I personally really enjoy the work I do for this company and the excitement of vying for walks. With that being said, there are major operational functions that need to be improved upon in the app itself. The whole idea of "on-demand" pet care is genius, but the execution of this particular company, needs improvement- which I understand comes with age, as this is a fairly new company. Although we are technically contractors and not actual employees, there needs to be more support on the back end of the operation. Communication between the company, employees and customers can also be greatly improved upon.
I love Wag!. It's a great way to make some extra money while in school, plus you get paid to hang out with dogs, what's better than that? Customer service for Wag! is always incredibly helpful when something goes wrong, such as a key not working, owner not answering, etc. I can't recommend working for Wag! enough!
I love the fact that my job consists of walking dogs! I also love the fact that I am to work on my own time. I can choose to walk dogs at what ever time I am available to walk. Wag is constantly improving within the bug fixes in the app and the support line has always been helpful and responsive to me most of the time. I would recommend others to work here as well or to even be a client!