W. W. Grainger Inc. Reviews

Company has decent pay and good benefits and a good work life balance for most roles. Expectations and goals are sometimes very difficult to hit. Promotion opportunities are not based on performance
Some of the positions allow you to work from home, and flex your hours a bit so work on Fridays is over by lunchtime.
Additionally, many of the managers will boost you through the ranks if you are a hard worker.
Grainger has a good company culture and is a place that I can see myself growing at. The team atmosphere is terrific and I work with a lot of highly talented individuals.
Start Your Review of W. W. Grainger Inc.
Grainger is a great place to start a career. I love this place and everything about it. People should really join grainger team and you will see what I’m saying.
Good retirement, benefits and pay. Limited growth and company restructuring. Overall a great place to work. Would recommend
I am happy with my employment here. Tuition reimbursement is a plus and you are eligible from day one of your employment! Pay is ok but not great - stingy with raises. Decent benefits - life, death, short and long term disability as well as health, dental and vision is available. Friendly environment. Nice building that was recently remodeled.
I thoroughly enjoy the face to face customer interaction. One flaw is the counter placement. The counters are placed in a manner to feel more welcoming and personal to the customer, however in my personal opinion (being a female) it has opened a doorway for unwanted attention. This placement now allows customers into your personal space making it sometimes uncomfortable for the employee.