About Volunteers of America
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.12 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Volunteers of America Reviews
The job itself is incredibly rewarding and my coworkers are awesome. There are a few thing that could make the experience better. Upper management, particularly one person is a bit hypocritical and creates an uncomfortable work environment. I believe someone she actually listens to told her and she has been making strides (I think) to make it a better place we’re we can express opinions (she would get really upset and claim she knows better about afield she hasn’t been working in as long as others who try to contribute knowledge) and also ease up on the way she treat one person in the group.
This is a family oriented company but sometimes hard work is unnoticed. The company has a way of making sure you can tend to family and maintain employment. My supervisor is awesome, and my co workers care about me. It’s the coworkers that make coming to work worth it!
VOA is a great company and does a lot for the community but working conditions in stores kind of sucks. They have so many beneficial programs that help homeless veterans, we have mission backpack to help kids who need school supplies, and they provide numerous programs to help people get back on their feet, although working at one of their stores can suck like I said, working conditions vary.