About Vivint Solar
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.16 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
Vivint Solar Reviews
Vivint Solar is a great opportunity with unlimited income for highly motivated individuals with great people skills. However, it is very difficult and many people do not succeed. The pay for sales is 100% commission.
I loved the work environment at Vivint! They had great perks including many meal options every day. They had a whole system of benefits and reasonable paid time off could be accrued per every hour worked.
They had me in wrong time zone and and I accumulated tardiness that were not excused. I was told I could be on a final/ the help desk gives inconsistent attitudes and and bad attitudes, they are not always friendly. T4 gives a lot of push back when transferring customer out of scope, escalations does not like to take them, they will trying every trick in the book