Electronics, Safety & Security, Technology
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.24 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.24 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.24 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.24 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.24 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.24 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.24 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.24 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.24 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.24 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.24 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.24 responses
I did not enjoy my time at vivint. Overall I felt like I was severely underpaid for the things that I had to put up with! I will say that the company does treat you well for the most part, with the ability to earn free food, and the opportunity to advance. I just think that if you enjoy working in a call center it would probably be a great place for you to work, if not I would avoid it.
This has been a great company to work for. I am offered a very flexible schedule on a team and in an environment that fosters growth and creativity. It's awesome! The one thing I would change would be an increase in pay, considering the amount of hard work and dedication that is put in each day.
I spent 4.5 years with this company and had 3 different jobs. Each job prepared me for the next which I'm forever grateful for. I had great mentors, leaders and everyone was very friendly to gain more skills from. The environment was incredibly laid back which eased a lot of stress from "corporate America". I was laid off in June 2018 working as an Recruiting Coordinator for a new initiative Vivint has never done before, Retail. It took a slight turn and our team was no longer needed. Given my experience and value I had to the team, I was disappointed that I didn't have an opportunity to stay. I worked really hard and tried to put myself out there to continue my career and in the end, but I felt like no one was listening to my passionate cries for wanting to stay with the company.