Electronics, Safety & Security, Technology
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.28 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.28 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.28 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.28 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.28 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.28 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.28 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.28 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.28 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.28 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.28 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.28 responses
I did not enjoy my time at vivint. Overall I felt like I was severely underpaid for the things that I had to put up with! I will say that the company does treat you well for the most part, with the ability to earn free food, and the opportunity to advance. I just think that if you enjoy working in a call center it would probably be a great place for you to work, if not I would avoid it.
This has been a great company to work for. I am offered a very flexible schedule on a team and in an environment that fosters growth and creativity. It's awesome! The one thing I would change would be an increase in pay, considering the amount of hard work and dedication that is put in each day.
Good pay and company. Very toxic and sexist workplace. Almost all door to door reps are men which makes it an extremely tough job to do as a women. Constant sexual harassment. Zero understanding of female specific issues such as safely and health issues. I do feel however that it could have been specific to my manager and my team, there is really no way to know. To be safe however I would encourage any girl looking into Vivint to find the team with the most girls