VITAS Healthcare Reviews

great place to work with flexible hours. the managers are awesome and very open to questions. Team meetings are awesome.
I enjoy working with my colleagues for the past ten years. It has been a delight to see how my coworkers extend themselves to put patients and families first, do their best today and even tomorrow.
I HAVE BEEN AT VITAS FOR 2 YEARS NOW. I HAVE THE BEST MANAGERS AND COWORKERS EVER. EVERYONE IS VERY SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER AND WE ALL WORK TOGETHER WELL.
Start Your Review of VITAS Healthcare
i like the flexibility and would like to see more opportunities. Vitas provides a friendly environment and is nice to work in a team with different disciplines. I have been working there for 8 years and I am comfortable working there.
Everyone at the office site is very helpful and nice. Managers are great, love the nurses I get to work with. I learn a lot since I have been working there so far. I love the driving to different patients homes, gives me the opportunity to meet different people from different background.
I liked working with patients. I would like to see how employees get supplies be changed. They a System that supports new mothers. I had a baby and had to take a leave of absence in a week and now they so t rehire me because they didn’t get the extra week.
I have been with Vitas now in Fort Worth for 3 years. I absolutely love it and working in the Hospice field is very rewarding. I would recommend it and plan to stay with this company for quite sometime.
Vitas gives a lump sum of time off, employees must use it wisely because it is what use for sick time, holidays, and vacation, and can roll over.
I'm very happy to be working for this company! The service we provide makes me proud to work here. Management is amazing . They are very supportive and care very much about my career.
A fun and rewarding job that treats it's employees like a family. Being able to help other in their time of need is such a heartfelt and uplifting feeling
Friendly employees were a benefit of working at Vitas. Superior employees were always willing to help and teach something you might not know or understand. Paid vacation was a big benefit at Vitas.
I have worked in VITAS for 3 years now and it's been a great experience working for this company. They really stand behind their values. I stand behind those values everyday.
Patients and family come first.
We take care of eachother
I'll do my best today and do even better tomorrow.
I am proud to make a difference.

I work in the IT Dept and every software, every project our department builds or support is to help our patients. We try to make our clinicians spend more time at the bed side and service our patients and their families at the very crucial time of their lives.
Vitas is an excellent company for anyone looking for entry level work and experience level of work for hospice care. They really care about you here!