Visiting Angels Home Care Reviews

My experience is positive in the respect that I like the owners and my coworkers. I like that Visiting Angel's is supportive and helpful in regards to questions, or needing my shift covered when I need a day off or even online training modules. What I would improve is response time to questions, real support in terms of concerns (to be more supportive instead of attacking, accusatory, or careless).
I WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY A FEW YEARS BACK. THE STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO MAKE A WEEKLY WORK SCHEDULE. STAFF IS ALWASY AVAILABLE WHEN THERE IS ANY ISSUE. COMPENSATION IS GREAT AND CLIENTELE AS WELL.
They work very well with your availability. They are always nice, and respectful to their employees.
Start Your Review of Visiting Angels Home Care
I love that the ladies in the office really care and that the company's clients are nice and friendly.
Visiting Angels Home Care has been a wonderful experience for me to work in for the past few years. They have really shown kindness and patience with me as well as showing so much compassion with allowing me to have a flexible work schedule due to my full college courses.
Overall good company, with great franchise, they have a good after hours call center so you will always be able to reach someone.
I love Visiting Angels. All of the staff is so caring for the employees. It is a great experience and has allowed me to grow as a person.
I would recommend Visiting Angels for college students or someone who is looking for part time work. There isn't much opportunity for growth available but the schedule is very flexible. Depending on the agency, there may or may not be extra hours available with other clients. The insurance benefits and paid time off are not the greatest but they are available after a few months of employment. Overall, the company is an average employer.
I have now worked for Visiting Angels for a little over a year. I absolutely love my job and the sense of purpose it gives me. The managers are nothing less than helpful, caring and professional.