About Visiting Angels Home Care
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.9 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
Visiting Angels Home Care Reviews
My experience is positive in the respect that I like the owners and my coworkers. I like that Visiting Angel's is supportive and helpful in regards to questions, or needing my shift covered when I need a day off or even online training modules. What I would improve is response time to questions, real support in terms of concerns (to be more supportive instead of attacking, accusatory, or careless).
I would recommend Visiting Angels for college students or someone who is looking for part time work. There isn't much opportunity for growth available but the schedule is very flexible. Depending on the agency, there may or may not be extra hours available with other clients. The insurance benefits and paid time off are not the greatest but they are available after a few months of employment. Overall, the company is an average employer.
They work very well with your availability. They are always nice, and respectful to their employees.