Virtua Memorial Hospital of Burlington County Reviews

This job has worked on my character and helped me become a genuinely better person. Each day giving each patient their own personal experience aiding them to be well.
Its a great place to work. It a culture of caring and motivated people. I have continued to work at MHBC for over 14 years and intend to retire from Virtua Health.
I currently work at other facilities but I have to say that Virtua is a hospital that will always come first to me. The management I have on my floor is wonderful and the staff are caring. Any work place you go to will have its pros and cons but I can't imagine leaving the family that I work with at this time. Patients come and go but at the end of the day, work environment and who you work with is important to me.
Start Your Review of Virtua Memorial Hospital of Burlington County
I love my coworkers; people in management positions should be paid better attention to to make sure everyone is doing their job.
I enjoy working there. The are people are nice to work with. I am able to take care large range of people.
I have been a part of Virtua Health for over 7 years as a contracted security and now Virtua security I love the dynamic culture at the hospital. I work with an excellent team and management. I have benefits and best go medical insurance. After coming out of the Military, this is the best job I've had. There is one thing I would like to see a change in and that is a proper, accredited training course for privatized security so that if you are needed at another hospital within the Virtua system there would be no differences.