About VIP Petcare
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.10 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.10 responses
VIP Petcare Reviews
Love the experience that VIP gives. I am pursuing a degree in Audiology which is completely not in the realm of VIP. But coming, here, I am always learning something new and I am grateful of all the experiences it has given me. Wonderful place to work!
I have been with VIP Petcare for over a year now. The hours are long, we work ev ery single weekend, we have long drives to and from our clinics, but despite all of that I genuienly love my job. When I am out a clinics interacting with clients and their pets, I feel great. We are offering a much needed service to people whom can't afford to get their vaccinations with their standard vet or people whom work all week and can not get into the vet during the weekend. Sometimes the office can feel a bit stressful due to various issues with staffing and scheduling. This has been a great experience for me.
This is a great job for students and an excellent step in the right direction for those who are perusing a degree in veterinary medicine. I've learned so much that I may not learn in school, such as how to properly hold pets and accurately assess pet behavior and make decisions based on pet lifestyles. I also was driven to learn as much as I could from veterinarians that I work with each weekend.