Vineyard Vines Reviews

Vineyard Vines is a company that advocates good and free life, to enjoy it as much as you can. I've worked for this company for a total of two years and it has been great. I have been introduced to people who have helped better my performance of selling and having an eye for visuals in retail stores. The only thing Vineyard Vines lacks is benefits for their employees, such as scholarships and more announced internships within their company.
Working at Vineyard Vines has been the best decision I have ever made. I started working here my senior year of high school and I am now a sophomore in college. I get to come back and work at the store every time I am on a break from school!
Vineyard Vines is a fantastic experience; I began working here when I was in high school, and I come back for school breaks because it is exceptional. The mix of employee's ages is outstanding because it allows you to socialize with people of different eras and locations. I can honestly say that this has been one of my best experiences!
Start Your Review of Vineyard Vines
Vineyard Vines is an awesome place to work. The entire company, from corporate to retail, focuses on the good life and how you should love what you do. This mindset really shows and is portrayed to our customers very well. Vineyard vines is all about growth as well. I have been given a lot of responsibility in the store and have been given the opportunity to apply for corporate level jobs. I recommend working for vineyard vines to everyone.