VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa Reviews

I started working for VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa in the child care facility for almost a year now and I have loved my experience here. The staff is very efficient and friendly and so do the people that go here. The gym and classes they offer are incredible and I enjoy working out here everyday. One thing I would improve are the hours of the gym and pool are opened but other than it has been a great experience working here.
I worked in the daycare center for about three months. I had extensive qualifications including an associates degree in early childhood education. I was only paid $9.00 an hour. There were no raises and everyone made the same throughout the other departments except the lifeguards. We were treated like garbage. Our schedules were not honored. We were scheduled for days we were not able to work and hours were cut extensively. We were often understaffed and out of ratio. You make better money babysitting one kid than watching 15 here. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
I love VillaSport the environment there is welcoming and I never feel out of place. Friendly staff when you walk through the doors. There to greet you and welcome you. Any questions you have they can answer. An overall good place to work out and work. Very clean and tidy. The staff always knows you by your name and your family.
Start Your Review of VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa
I like working with the kids in villa kids we would have all kinds of games and parties. I loved it most because we got to get free memberships to the center and we would get into the spa after work.
I enjoyed working there, for the most part. Management wasn't great and coworkers were difficult, at times.