Village Inn Reviews

I work here as a server, and It's the best job I've ever had. I believe this is due to my incredible manager, Davy Clark. Overall, this is a good company who wants to provide the best experience possible for their customers. I am not crazy about being paid $3.15 an hour, but I am happy I get to keep my own tips. I love village Inn!
The managers take good care of employees that take care of the company. The employees think of each other as family and we all take care if each other.
The people i work with are amazing there are a few procedures i would like to see changed to help with work flow
Start Your Review of Village Inn
My experience with Village Inn was awesome until new management was brought in. The employees were great and always helped each other out. The new management always seem to show up with a negative attitude and a demanding tone. I'd like to see new management, or at least learn how to be a manager.
Working as a server at Village Inn has been a fun and rewarding experience so far. The staff i work with is one of the friendliest teams I've ever been apart of. The money is great and the cooks are awesome to work alongside. Overall its been wonderful.
I love working for Village Inn because they take care of their employees. It is easy to work your way up through the company. They makes sure we have a great culture throughout our location and that we all want to come to work instead of dreading it. They pay us all what we deserve to be payed and our management team is amazing.
management is understanding with time off, its a good environment to work in. A lot of regulars who are friendly and fun to talk to and serve