Via Christi Hospitals Wichita Reviews

I volunteer at the hospital gift shop and it's a very fun and interesting time. We meet a wide variety of people and have a range of tasks to complete. Also, volunteers get breaks and a small allowance to the hospital cafeteria after completing a set amount of hours.
They have always been real good to take care of their patients, so good sometimes they will give you supplies instead of charging you. I have always loved working here, they have always treated me with respect and when I was sick worked with me for time off and made sure I always got paid.
I love working at Via Christi St. Francis Hospital. I have gained much needed experience in the acute care facility while working here. Employees are nice and helpful.
Start Your Review of Via Christi Hospitals Wichita
Great company aunwith a lot of growth opportunity. Encouragement for advancing education. Great flexible schedule!
I love working for Via Christi! The hospital atmosphere is where I belong. You have to work hard, but its for a good cause. Via Christi provides opportunities for advancement, as well.
The staff truly cares about the patient and they work together so well and do what they need to do when they need to do it.