VF Corporation Reviews

Loving and caring atmosphere. This company taught me how to grow. I worked for Kipling which was a great store. My manager and district manager taught me to reach my full potential.
I have been working for vf corporation for 3 years. The only is that they don't have tuition reimbursement or any program to support students.
It was fun working for such a forward thinking company. I believe they could improve by reducing the level of nepotism in the hiring/promotional process and just hire the most qualified person. Other than those issues my time was there was great.
Start Your Review of VF Corporation
Enjoyed working here and found growth opportunities. Will love to work with the company again, and enjoy opportunity to have the pleasing work environment.
Wonderful, dynamic, and positive company! Lots of growth has been occurring in the company due to visionary CEO. Lots of organizational changes currently occurring to reflect proactive market needs.
After a year of working for VF Corporation, it is safe to say that this is an awesome and ever evolving work environment! VFC truly cares about the well-being of associate's by offering wonderful health perks such as: meditation and yoga classes, Health Screening Packet, and mammogram trucks.

The work environment is positive and co-workers have turned into life long friends. There is so much progression occurring in the company with changing organizations and constant company acquiring.
This job severely under pays their employees. If your goals to move up, its most likely not going to happen. They run off the preselected candidate system. So unless you're the one they want to promote, you wont get the job.
I enjoyed being employed with this company. It was my first job right out of high school, the managers molded me into the employee I am today.
I work at Nautica, a company owned by the VF Corporation and the culture here is great. Your co-workers aren't just your co-workers, they truly treat you like family and we always make sure to look out for one another.