Vera Bradley Reviews

Working at Vera Bradley has been a fairly rewarding experience. I have learned patience when having to deal with the occasional difficult customer. We are not paid time and a half on holidays which is frustrating. However, despite any negative factors, including it being very hectic at times, overall, it is a good place to work and it helps that most of the clientele are friendly.
I have been working with Vera Bradley for three years now in the Fashion Outlets of Niagara mall and it has been wonderful. I started as an associate and am now in a management position so there are good growth opportunities. The retention rate for employees is low because everyone loves to work there! I love the product and the atmosphere of the store so it is the perfect job for me.
I love the friendly culture at Vera Bradley. It is unique to work with a female empowering company in the Midwest with so much opportunity for growth. I would not change a thing.
Start Your Review of Vera Bradley
Overall, Vera Bradley is a very good company to work for. They truly care about their employees and is made up of compassionate employees.
This company is very kind and giving, a certain percentage of their sales goes towards breast cancer research. They also value their employees.