About Vector Marketing
Marketing & Advertising
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.25 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.25 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.25 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.25 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.25 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.25 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.25 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.25 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.25 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.25 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.25 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.25 responses
Vector Marketing Reviews
I've worked with the company for 6 years. It's not a job that is for everyone to do long term, however, I strongly believe that the experience Vector teaches its students is invaluable for anyone. I have seen many people grow from being timid and anxious to become very confident versions of themselves, I have seen people from broken families feel valued in a "second-family" culture, and students earn more money than possible in other work environments. As an engineering student with subpar social skills at age 18, it helped me grow tremendously. During my college years, my parents experienced some financial hardships, relying on disability and food stamps for the majority of it. Because students are able to earn more on a commission here, I was able to fund all of my college experience despite not receiving any financial help from my parents. This is something for which I am extremely grateful. To be successful does require hard work, but it is very rewarding.
I love working with Vector. Selling Cutco has been one of the best decisions I have made. They work great around my school and work schedules, and I get the opportunity to make extra money right at home. All of the people I have met so far have been great. Everyone is super motivating and we all want everyone to do our very best in all aspects of our life!
I liked that the hours were made up by the employee and verified by the manager. I enjoyed the team meetings held weekly to propel a good work environment. There were many fun raffles during meetings which highlighted new products. I really love how I can stand by the product. Cutco kitchen cutlery is absolutely amazing and the knifes speak for themselves. Overall, this was a good part time job while home from college to make some quick cash. Also, you can stop working and resuming working as much as you would like within reason and after talking with the managers, all of which are very friendly.