About VCU Health Systems
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.27 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.27 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.27 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.27 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.27 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.27 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.27 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.27 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.27 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.27 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.27 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.27 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.27 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyNG
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
VCU Health Systems Reviews
I have been really fortunate to work at VCU while beginning my career in the health care field. The Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit has really shaped my education and character for providing adequate care to our patients. As a certified nursing assistant, I am responsible for many tasks that indirectly affect patients and their stay. However, I also work with patients directly and that's the most impactful. I am honor to have the privilege to round with the interdisciplinary team on the unit and learn from the conversations had throughout the morning. I have also been invited to numerous presentations and been poured into in varies ways. I am a vital part of the team and it is evident that I am constantly respected, it's refreshing to be able to have honest and open communications with so many different positions within the hospital.
Great Hospital workers a little rude but the doctors are great! Management is not that great. It is a teaching Hospital so you will learn. Employees that have been there long are not that nice. Great benefits! You will meet some great people working here. The parking sucks because you have to pay to come to work, then catch a bus from your car.
I love the organization! The only thing I would like to see change is the issue with parking. In the city of Richmond, parking is very very frustrating and difficult. I believe it’s important for employees to have access to easy accessible parking, as well as patients.