No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.17 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.17 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.17 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.17 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.17 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.17 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.17 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.17 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.17 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.17 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.17 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.17 responses
My experience with Vans has been amazing over the years! The staff is so supportive, the team is passionate and motivated. Everyone looks out and cares for one another, along with getting the job done! The energy the staff and management brings into the store changes everyone’s mood! I love how the customers always comments on how upbeat everyone is and what a great experience they are having. The only thing I would change is having a bigger store and a bigger stock room. Other than that my job at Vans rocks!
The employees were very friendly and helpful, however management could have more respect when on the floor around customers. Swearing on the floor isn't classy and can make people uncomfortable. The atmosphere of the store was inviting, but the music played throughout included explicit lyrics and the store sells a majority of kids shoes, the amount of children that came in daily was excessive. The music was unnecessary.
Vans is a great place for someone who's just starting out in the workforce. They have a good pay rate, work around your schedule, the job doesn't ask more of you than you can handle and not compensate and the focus of the brand's culture on youth promotes creativity and expression not just for the customers but for the employees as well.