Valley Health Reviews

I’m a registered nurse. This is a not-for-profit company. They really seem to care about their employees. Of course they have to worry about budget to stay afloat, but I used to work for a for-profit healthcare company. I have noticed a major difference in management and how they treat their employees. I would recommend them as an employer compared to other hospital systems in my area. One downside is that they do not pay as well. For me, I took a pay cut to come to this employer. I’m hoping that will change so they can remain competitive to get the best nurses.
I’ve worked for valley health for 4 years now and I have loved every minute of it! Great company to work for if you are in the West Virginia and Virginia area.
Relatively good pay with a facility dedicated to improving the patients health. Always growing and using innovative treatment and care for the patient.
Start Your Review of Valley Health
I love valley health and they have been very flexible with my schedule as I finish school. They offer tuition assistance and textbook reimbursment!
I've worked here for 15 years. I love the location and easy access. The work environment is friendly.
Job stability. Benefits are ok. Would like to see them offer cost of living raises every year and bonuses to show employee appreciation. Let employees use their accrued sick time or cash out some of it.