About Valley Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Valley Health Reviews
I’m a registered nurse. This is a not-for-profit company. They really seem to care about their employees. Of course they have to worry about budget to stay afloat, but I used to work for a for-profit healthcare company. I have noticed a major difference in management and how they treat their employees. I would recommend them as an employer compared to other hospital systems in my area. One downside is that they do not pay as well. For me, I took a pay cut to come to this employer. I’m hoping that will change so they can remain competitive to get the best nurses.
I love valley health and they have been very flexible with my schedule as I finish school. They offer tuition assistance and textbook reimbursment!
I’ve worked for valley health for 4 years now and I have loved every minute of it! Great company to work for if you are in the West Virginia and Virginia area.