UTC Aerospace Systems Reviews

Great company to work for, great benefits. Located all over the world in numerous countries building and designing parts that go on airplanes. One of the biggest aerospace companies in the world.
my experience at United Technology Corporation is the best been happend on my life they show me a new world in the field of aviation , the same one to teach me to encourage to complete my carrier and goal which one is be a Aircraft Maintenance or AP , they take care of me , my supervisor be always beside me training and give me good examples what to do and the rules to fallow , not only with me but all employee of the company doesn't matter color , religion o langue with ascent they speak they never put apart o make any discrimination
As a contracts intern, I worked on all sorts of financial and business process data representation projects for the Space Systems facility. The company has great people with lots of opportunities for advancement.
Start Your Review of UTC Aerospace Systems
I like working for this company, but they only allow people with a bachelors degree to move up in the company or stay after a 2 year contract and I don't think this is fair especially to those who work extremely hard and know the functions of the company.