Utah Behavior Services Reviews

It's a very flexible and hard, but great work! It can be difficult to learn all the policies and interact with the kids, but it can be very rewarding. It has good pay and you can pick your hours to an extent. I recommend it for sure.
I love my coworkers and the kids I work with. I wish I knew going into it that 1/3 of what I would make would go to paying for gas and that you don't compensated for wear and tear on your car or gas mileage when transporting a client.
UTBS truly goes the extra mile to fulfill its mission to strengthen families. We are lead by excellent management and staff who are well-trained in their field and are eager to help new employees. Working with these people and these clients everyday has been such a blessing!
Start Your Review of Utah Behavior Services
This establishment offers a wide variety of services and opportunities for employees to grow. The company continues to improves itself by consistently making changes through associate evaluations and company reviews. Improvements need to be made for communication, both for clients and staff.