No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 19 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.19 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.19 responses
USAA is the one of the best employers next to Apple Inc! I’ve worked for both so I do know what I am talking about. USAA is very organized and follows through on their word. Health insurance is very affordable and you get a debit card to pay for any copays and prescriptions so I’ve never had an out of pocket expense. They pay for your school...you can get almost any degree including nursing! They match 8% for retirement. You get a company bonus which has been upwards of 16% each year of your total salary. You also get Christmas bonus which is a full check. If you work at the main office in San Antonio’s, there are little dept like stores, chic fil a , subway, Chinese restaraunts, sit and dine restaraunt, Wendy’s, a free state of the art gym, on site clinic...the benefits are endless! I can’t say more good things about this company!
They treat their employees very well. However their practices are a bit archaic and because of the amount of former military and federal government employees that work there, there isn't a lot of talented private sector leaders. It's not a competitive environment if you come from the private sector, but it is highly political. That said, they invest heavily in their people and have excellent benefits and bonuses. Compensation is below average if you're a professional in a specific discipline or domain, but above average for generalists or people who have bounced around many careers. EXCELLENT WORK-LIFE BALANCE. Not a high pressure environment at all.
Amazing culture of honesty, loyalty, integrity and service. An environment that promotes self development and continuing education. Love what I do and the mission of this company!