No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 22 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.22 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.22 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.22 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.22 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.22 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.22 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.22 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.22 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.22 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.22 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.22 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.22 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.22 responses
USAA is the one of the best employers next to Apple Inc! I’ve worked for both so I do know what I am talking about. USAA is very organized and follows through on their word. Health insurance is very affordable and you get a debit card to pay for any copays and prescriptions so I’ve never had an out of pocket expense. They pay for your school...you can get almost any degree including nursing! They match 8% for retirement. You get a company bonus which has been upwards of 16% each year of your total salary. You also get Christmas bonus which is a full check. If you work at the main office in San Antonio’s, there are little dept like stores, chic fil a , subway, Chinese restaraunts, sit and dine restaraunt, Wendy’s, a free state of the art gym, on site clinic...the benefits are endless! I can’t say more good things about this company!
USAA by far is the best company I have ever worked for. They make sure to let you know how appreciated you are and even encourage you to take advantage of Educational Benefits and Paid Time Off. They provided the longest training time for the job to ensure you know your material and understand their mission to help their members. My original intentions were to stay at this job for maybe 2 years and move on, but I am thinking of possibly retiring here. It is truly a great company to work for as long as you show up on time and ready to work. They do not require perfection, only improvement. I highly recommend USAA as an employer to anyone.
Usaa is a great employer to work for. There’s opportunity for development along with work flexibility. They offer great benefits for the whole family. The company is always innovative to ensure they remain competitive with the industry of insurance, banking, technology and mortgage. The workplace dynamics is impeccable which allows for a positive environment. This provides happy employees motivated to accomplish the same goals within the organization. Usaa is a great place to work at.