About US Security Associates
Safety & Security
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.28 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.28 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.28 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.28 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.28 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.28 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.28 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.28 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.28 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.28 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.28 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.28 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.28 responses
US Security Associates Reviews
I have worked for U.S. Security Associates long enough to give an accurate review. The best part about U.S. Security Associates is that it is a decent company for a college student to work for. The pay and fourteen-hour shifts are not ideal. However, most managers will allow students to study and do homework when there is downtime at the site. Being able to work on schoolwork is the only real benefit this company can offer. The management is fickle and has a history of going back on their word. If you can manage to tolerate fickle managers, long shifts, no personal days/vacations, work all holidays, $9.00 an hour, and poor benefits, the jobs are decent enough to work while in college. There is always overtime, and every site is constantly understaffed. Also, calling in sick more than once will get you in trouble so be prepared to catch your co-worker's stomach flu. I apologize for not being able to say many positive aspects of this company.
When I first started with this company I was offered a great temporary job position. I worked through that one and got transferred over permanently to another site, I thought it was great and an amazing opportunity having to work by my house. I enjoy my job at Tesla as a security, however the company I work for is very unorganized. When we first started it was very unorganized, but they slowly got it all together and it's much more organized at this point yet it still has it's pros and cons.
I have been working at my job for more than 8 years , US security took over the last company 2 years ago, i must say since they took over, we have had better equipment and better managers but when it comes to pay rate and PTO time this became a nightmare. Officers were struggling to go on vacation and sometimes, when you go on vacation , you are most likely will not have paycheck after your vacation. As of lately , they are making a lot of improvements specially in their management. We have a better manager that advocate for us and took the time to hear about our issues.