About US Marine Corps
Military & Defense
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 121 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.121 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.121 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.121 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.121 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.121 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.121 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.121 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.121 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.121 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.121 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.121 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.121 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.121 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.121 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.121 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.121 responses
US Marine Corps Reviews
Overall, I enjoyed my time! The camaraderie and travel opportunities are unlike any offered anywhere else. The GI Bill and other benefits offered are very unique. My only complaints are the occasionally poor leadership, and rough working hours, but its nothing that wouldn't be expected.
As a United States Marine you get what you signed up for...for the most part. The comraderie is there, the professionalism is there, the benefits are there. There will always be those who do not uphold the high standard but for the most part it’s a blessing to be a part of such a phenomenal institution!
Overall, I would never regret the decision to enlist. I've been able to learn a wide variety of skills, see a complete different side of the world, and interact with people whose opinions and backgrounds are starkly different from my own. Because of a mandatory level of workplace transparency, I understand what it takes to unite a group of young men and women together in order to accomplish a mission. And while it my not always be picture perfect, you will excel because you understand that you have both the weight of your country and fellow service members to hold, but you also have their support.