U.S. Department of Labor Reviews

Department of Labor does excellent work and provides much needed services to american job seekers. I would like to see the workplace culture evolve to one of innovation and initiative; however, I believe my job is meaningful.
I was able to assist claimants on a daily basis filing for unemployment benefits. I received ongoing training and support from my immediate supervisor.
I would like to see more college incentives.But the atmosphere as a whole is amazing. I would also like to see better internal job postings , where maybe employees are able to apply for available jobs before all outside applicants. The probationary period is also slightly longer than it should be .
Start Your Review of U.S. Department of Labor
Overall I like my facility. I enjoy interaction with the students and by helping them purse and achieve goals. I would like to see more stability in management and that decisions are thought out clearly.
The best decision in my life was to apply for the advertised position. I was glad I did. I love every moment. I wished I had this position ten years earlier. Nevertheless, I thank God for granting me this rare gem of a job!