About U.S. Department of Justice
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.8 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.8 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.8 responses
U.S. Department of Justice Reviews
Working at the federal court has proven to be stable, with good benefits and some opportunities for growth even within the first year. It has been an immense learning experience entering the judiciary after having worked within the nonprofit realm, and overall I feel supported from management. As the older workforce exits, newer employees with diverse experience and identities seem to be trickling in, which is exciting.
The Department is Justice is an excellent department to work for! Everyone involved in the daily processes of the department are easy to work with and get along with! The best part about working here is that everything that is done is for the betterment of the US Government. It was an amazing feeling to know that I was apart of something so just!
Great location in downtown Portland, a beautiful city. However, parking is not provided for most employees, including me. As a result I have to commute in via public transportation, which adds two hours onto my workday.