About U.S. Cellular
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.13 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.13 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.13 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.13 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.13 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.13 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.13 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.13 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.13 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.13 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.13 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.13 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.13 responses
U.S. Cellular Reviews
U.S Cellular treats their customers AND employees like a neighbor and not just a number. While working at U.S Cellular I have had 3 different leaders (we call them leaders, not managers or other common corporate terminology), and each one has LEADED me to success. We believe that "feedback is love." I have also attended school while working at U.S Cellular for the past year, and they have always been accommodating and supportive with my educational career. I am part time and I get just about the same benefits as a full time associate, which makes life a lot easier! The thing I love most about U.S Cellular is that there is room for growth and opportunity always within the company! They are always looking for talent within the company just as much as outside! I have worked in two different work environments and each one has always been a family to me! I recommend anyone to work for this company!
My experience at U.S. Cellular is very unique because the leaders here are very nice, relate able, and very efficient when it comes to solving any issues the employees might have. They always make sure all employees are taken care of no matter what the situation is. it is just overall the best place I have ever worked!
Working at us cellular can be a great experience if you make it one. Paychecks are largely commission dependent, leaving your potential earnings on your shoulders. Management techniques vary by location, making store transfers difficult, but the company had an overall friendly, and inviting environment.