About US Army
Military & Defense
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 389 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.390 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.390 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.390 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.390 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.390 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.390 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.390 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.390 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.390 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.390 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.390 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.390 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.390 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.390 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.390 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.390 responses
US Army Reviews
In the Army there are a lot of benefits, an unbeatable benefits package, but the pay is not that great, could be a lot better for the sacrifice we make. Soldiers work too hard for the compensation they receive, and family life is often sacrificed for things that amount to no importance. Life or death is a real player in the Army, and that is to be expected as you have to sign a contract and go through a background check in order to get in. Too much wasted time!
Been in for 14 years. Love being infantry. Just need something for civilian life! Been to Iraq for a year in 2008. Love that we are always training and getting to know each other. Leadership is adequate but getting better. Every couple years leadership changes, also with that the whole unit changes slightly with it. Love to travel, it's a great opportunity.
Very positive environment that boosts your physical fitness and helps you develop emotionally, socially, and mentally as well. They push you to always continue learning in a variety of situations and locations. There are great travel opportunities and many great education and health benefits for all active members. There are many rules that govern conduct amongst members to help breed an environment of inclusion and safety for all. There are many chances for advancement and many different career paths you can choose between with counselors and advisors to help soldiers make informed decisions.