About US Air Force
Government, Military & Defense
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 239 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.239 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.239 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.239 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.239 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.239 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.239 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.239 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.239 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.239 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.239 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.239 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.239 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.239 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.239 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.239 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.239 responses
US Air Force Reviews
My experience with the Air Force has been exceptional. The vacation, benefits, and coworkers are great. The location is decent but I would never complain with having a job as great as I have now. My supervisor makes coming to work easy. My coworkers are easy to get along with and understandable with life obstacles. I'm able to choose my schedule provided by my supervisor. If the work is done and everyone is respectful, everyone happy. It's by far the best job I ever had. Thank you Air Force!
The military, let alone the Air Force, is exhilarating and life altering in that you don't have to question if you're making a difference. You learn new skills every day, one of the most important being adapt and overcome. This has been essential in staying motivated after my time in service. I would love to see more Americans enlisting in our military. Your bosses (all 7) demand you practice what you preach. That is a lesson every citizen would benefit from, especially in thus day and age where it can be difficult to navigate fact from fiction. Go experience it for yourself! See how the Air Force truly operates in other countries, and furthermore, how you play an individual role in the team effort to better this place we call home. It's a priceless experience.
This is the best place to work, hands down! I like the opportunity to travel the world globally,100% paid health care, the pay check is good, 30 days of paid vacation per fiscal year, the people you meet and work with are unmatched. The leadership is fantastic and there are lots of opportunities to grow and develop the skills needed to be successful in any business even after you leave the United States Air Force. It was also great to see so many great and interesting things I would not been able to do else wise!