About US Air Force
Government, Military & Defense
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.277 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.277 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.277 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.277 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.277 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.277 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.277 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.277 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.277 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.277 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.277 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.277 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.277 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.277 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.277 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.277 responses
US Air Force Reviews
My experience with the Air Force has been exceptional. The vacation, benefits, and coworkers are great. The location is decent but I would never complain with having a job as great as I have now. My supervisor makes coming to work easy. My coworkers are easy to get along with and understandable with life obstacles. I'm able to choose my schedule provided by my supervisor. If the work is done and everyone is respectful, everyone happy. It's by far the best job I ever had. Thank you Air Force!
The military, let alone the Air Force, is exhilarating and life altering in that you don't have to question if you're making a difference. You learn new skills every day, one of the most important being adapt and overcome. This has been essential in staying motivated after my time in service. I would love to see more Americans enlisting in our military. Your bosses (all 7) demand you practice what you preach. That is a lesson every citizen would benefit from, especially in thus day and age where it can be difficult to navigate fact from fiction. Go experience it for yourself! See how the Air Force truly operates in other countries, and furthermore, how you play an individual role in the team effort to better this place we call home. It's a priceless experience.
I'm not a recruiter or anything like that. With that being said, I love the Air Force. I feel like it really jump started my life. Depending on your job, it can be hard work but it's extremely rewarding. It pays better than your typical entry level job and the benefits are second to none. Obviously, there are things that are kind of annoying that you wouldn't find in a civilian job. Sometimes the Air Force can "get in your chili" a bit if you start to perform poorly for an extended period of time, but that's because you signed a contract with them for 4+ years. You can't get "fired" from the military. They invested time, energy, and resources into you so they will make sure they do everything they can to help you succeed. That is very hard to find in the civilian world. I may not do 20 years and retire from the Air Force but, I'll always appreciate the support and technical experience I recieved while serving my country.