About Urban Outfitters
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.32 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.32 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.32 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.32 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.32 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.32 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.32 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.32 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.32 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.32 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.32 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.32 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.32 responses
Urban Outfitters Reviews
I have worked for one of the Urban Brand stores for about a year and a half. This is a second job for me, I work full-time at a non-profit institution during the week. I like working in the fast-paced city-center location of the store and I feel supported my my managers and coworkers. The company uses a randomized schedule generator, so I cannot predict my hours each week, which isn't ideal. However, as long as you are upfront about your scheduling needs, the managers are pretty understanding. I like the brands we carry and the employee discount is generous!
I have had a wonderful experience working at Urban Outfitters. Not only have I always loved the store for their style and clothing, but once I started working there I realized how wonderful the company itself was! I loved my management and my coworkers and found it easy to get along with everyone and work together well to get our work done. I highly recommend this job to other students looking to have a part time job they can balance while still being in school.
Overall it has been a good experience. My hard work has been rewarded with multiple promotions and opportunities to stretch myself. The culture can feel a little cliquey at times, so it is best to avoid the popularity tendency. Compensation is average and you really need to be your own advocate to ensure you feel adequately compensated. Roles can be a little siloed. The culture and environment in retail stores is quite fast paced and a lot is expected of these teams. You must not only work hard and be “on” 100% of the time but also be extremely nimble, creative, positive, energetic and flexible. Much of the work is pushed down from upper level management to the store employees. The culture can be quite specific as employees are hired to fit into a particular “Anthro family” model.