UPMC - St Margaret Reviews

I love working for UPMC. Their benefit package made it possible for me to go back to school. Unfortunately, St. Margaret makes their employees pay for parking in a specific employee lot. This doesn't really seem fair when the CEO of UPMC got a raise from $7 million to $8 million this year.
I love being a health unit coordinator at St. Margaret's. They are very accommodating of my schedule since I'm in school. Most of my coworkers are team players and always willing to help one another.
I work daily with different doctors doing various surgeries it is very fast paced you deal with all kinds of people in a day with different problems and diagnosis. The main thing is putting yourself in their shoes and treating others how they want to be treated. We do some plastic surgery it would be great if we did more . Scheduling is great because you make your own schedule to work around your life and appointments. The downside is we need more males in this profession
Start Your Review of UPMC - St Margaret
I have been an employee at UPMC St. Margarets for 2 years now. Overall, I have enjoyed my experience working here very much and I have learned a tremendous amount of information in the past 2 years. Not only have I grown as a person, I have grown as a Nursing Assistant which will better prepare me as nurse. The staff is friendly and welcoming when you first start, which was a great feeling because I was extremely nervous. The nurses are intelligent and are willing to assist and teach others as much as they can. I will be graduating nursing school in May 2018 and moving, therefore I will have to leave this facility unfortunately.