UPMC - Presbyterian Reviews

UPMC is a great place to work. They offer many ways to advance your career. They also provide tuition reimbursement
I love my coworkers, but I think, like everywhere, there needs to be a change in management. Specifically, in how the unit is run and safe staff to patient ratios.
I loved working at UPMC because of the hospitality of the staff members. When I started working there I was little anxious because it was my first time working in a hospital as a CNA, but the staff members made me feel so comfortable, and I knew I could always count on them if I needed anything. I felt as though I was not alone because they made me feel welcomed.

Another thing that I love about the hospital is that is room for growth, and the insurance plan it offers is exceptional. I also fell in love with the work ethics and admire hospital's dedication in taking care of patients most pleasantly and effectively.
Start Your Review of UPMC - Presbyterian
I love working at UPMC. Everyone is always willing to teach. As a nursing student, I really appreciate the way I can learn through my job. My superiors are all very nice. I will continue to work there as a nurse!
Advancement is there for those who want it, compensation isn't great for those who want a 40 hour week. Management is more interested in cost savings per quarter than doing what's right or implenting/investing in long term solutions.
I really enjoy my job and working with patients because it is rewarding. There are some great and selfless people that work here. However, like anywhere else, there are a select few with poor attitudes.
The workers would be happier if they were paid better. There is not a lot of motivation to move up or do better because the pay raises are not substantial.