Unum Reviews

I found Unum to be a very good place to work. Expectations were reasonable and compensation to employees was fair. The work was enjoyable and the people were friendly. I never dreaded going to work. While working there, I came up with a system that the company liked and it was used throughout the company. They even named the system after me.
Great work environment with managers who care about you and your growth. The benefits and pay are well above average for an entry level position, especially for students out of college undergraduate programs.
I have been working at UNUM disability insurance for almost three years now and I enjoy it. This company offers you many opportunities to grow, improve your skills, and meet new people. The pay at the entry level is decent, but there are many positions out there available that are willing to pay more. Most positions require you to work for at least 12-18 months before you can decide to move to a different position. The atmosphere here is great! People are friendly and kind. I would strongly recommend anyone to join UNUM.
Start Your Review of Unum
Good company that is financially strong. Good vacation package.... wish more remote work schedules and better medical benefits
I enjoy my job. I work in a friendly environment. Unum insists the coworkers to become proactive with volunteering and giving back to the community. I would like to see changed is an increase of managers in the chattanooga location so employees can have a closer relationship with the managers than having them from portland.