No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
I have been working at UNUM disability insurance for almost three years now and I enjoy it. This company offers you many opportunities to grow, improve your skills, and meet new people. The pay at the entry level is decent, but there are many positions out there available that are willing to pay more. Most positions require you to work for at least 12-18 months before you can decide to move to a different position. The atmosphere here is great! People are friendly and kind. I would strongly recommend anyone to join UNUM.
I found Unum to be a very good place to work. Expectations were reasonable and compensation to employees was fair. The work was enjoyable and the people were friendly. I never dreaded going to work. While working there, I came up with a system that the company liked and it was used throughout the company. They even named the system after me.
Great work environment with managers who care about you and your growth. The benefits and pay are well above average for an entry level position, especially for students out of college undergraduate programs.