University of North Carolina Hospital Reviews

The culture at University of North Carolina Medical Centers is about safety, empathy, and work-life balance. I have truly enjoyed working for such an amazing, competitive, and organized industry who truly cares about and values the opinions of their employees. Thanks.
All the equipment is up to date and well supplied. All of the staff are pleasant and hard working. The management work as a team with their staff and make sure they feel heard. They try to make the environment cohesive for all the employees, no matter the level of the employee. Some of the units are being remodeled or rebuilt.
I have worked for UNC Hospital for 4 years. I am very pleased with the hospital and health care system as a whole. I work in the float pool, and all the units treat me very well. Management for the float pool is the best I have ever worked for, very down to earth and they care well for their staff. Only downside is parking, which is a common issue for hospitals around this area.
Start Your Review of University of North Carolina Hospital
Best choice of employment I've ever made! They truly care about their employeesand offer vast opportunities to move up in the organization. They offer great benefits, including tuition reimbursement! Work-life balance is also exceptional! They offer great paid time off leave for their employees. Not to mention, the location is great and not a far commute from home. I have dedicated more than 4 years to this organization and I plan to dedicate many more years!
I enjoy working here. It challenges me professionally and gives me the resources needed to improve as a nurse. I feel supported by my coworkers. Scheduling can be difficult at times.
Enjoy the benefit of attending school with tuition assistance/waiver - very big perk to working here. Can be hard to move up/get promoted depending on department.