University of Missouri Health Care Reviews

I have had nothing but great experiences working at this hospital. Being part of the MU healthcare team has been such a blessing in my life. Not only have I learned so much by the kind and professional and knowledgable employees, but have truly enjoyed the process as well. I love this hospital!
The University of Missouri hospital is a great place to work. There is a great mixture of older experienced staff and younger and newer staff to create balance. I have worked at this hospital for almost six years. The benefits are awesome. The ability to move within the healthcare system is a huge benefit, they also offer a discount for school, however it is only to the associated University. As a nurse, I never have to fear losing my job. They are alway changing and evolving in order to deliver top notch care. I wish their pay for nursing staff matched the surrounding areas more.
I have worked at this current place for 8 years and have seen lots of differences in management and have been displeased with most, but the University is on the up and up and working here has been much more desirable.
Start Your Review of University of Missouri Health Care
I enjoy working for an environment full of positive and supportive people. Everyone builds each other up and goes out of their way to help and compliment those who work hard!
Working at University of Missouri Healthcare has been an excellent experience because management has been flexible with my schedule during the time I have been a student at University of Missouri. The atmosphere at work is also always positive between staff. Staff members here have quickly become my second family. The pay has also been exceptional and made it easy to work part-time as well as be a college student. The hospital has a "Culture of Yes" policy which encourages employees to put patients first and respect coworkers. It has made the whole atmosphere more positive.
Manager on my floor wasn’t great but overall hospital is really good and somewhat well staffed! Lots of travelers however so sometimes feels unfair compensation wise.
Great place to work, friendly co-workers and management . Work is interesting. I enjoy helping patients that come infor help.