University of Miami Hospital Reviews

Proud full-time employee since it's inception in 2008
Grateful for the opportunities offered within a teaching hospital
At the hub of the hospital district of Downtown Miami
I work in the physical therapy department in a number of outpatient clinics in the UM system as a clinic aide. The experience has been absolutely incredible and UM is a great employer. I really like how they value professional growth and give you plenty of opportunities to continue to educate yourself.
My time with University of Miami was fantastic. I really enjoyed working there. Although it was a fast-paced environment, the team really knew how to control the flow of patients and help one another. Everyone is super friendly, from physicians, nurses and assistants.
Start Your Review of University of Miami Hospital
This is a very good place to work because it a teaching environment. The learn dont stop.This place enhance someone knowledge.There is room for growth.They care about there employee 's
Coming to the University of Miami is a dream come true. I have always loved the campus and the atmosphere here. Daily the staff try to accommodate and go above and beyond for our patients. I love the patient interaction and the fact that we continuously strive for the betterment of the patient.

We have a lot of history here at the University of Miami, from Athletics to medial research and academia. I am lucky to have grown up close to such an amazing institution where I have had the privileged to even attend classes here free of charge. There are excellent growth opportunities and changes for you as an employee to grow.

The University of Miami also cares about its employees, we have amazing healthcare benefits, many events that promote health and balance such as the Corporate Run in Brickell and even family nights at sporting events.
I enjoyed working in a hospital setting. I learned a lot in the field and helped guide me in the path i wanted to go for my own career. It was tough and the hours were not easy but i would not go back on my decision to join the team.
I would like to change the management of the hospital there is poor managemet. One of the dirties hospitals around here , employees are very nice and help you a lot
It was not a friendly environment and it’s all about who you know instead of how great of an employee you are.
Upper administration is no good. It's a very clique-like organization. People can be very nasty and you won't be able to move up in the organization if someone doesn't like you. Some people are clueless, how they got Director or VP roles is beyond me.