University of Louisville Hospital Reviews

The team work compassion and kindness expressed from all of the employees. They really go out if their way to make you feel at home
It is a Very Interesting place to work with a very Diverse patient population. There are great learning opportunities at U of L hospital.
My experience was wonderful! everyone was helpful and willing to lead medical expertise. With my experience I felt like I was part of a family not a patient at a hospital.
Start Your Review of University of Louisville Hospital
I started out as a PRN tech on the Surgical ICU and I loved it. I came from another hospital and had never seen what I was seeing there. My nurse extern is there currently and I couldn't be more happy with the learning experience I am getting. Every day I go in excited to see what I'm going to learn next. Every day is something different and every day is a day to impact somebody's life.
I HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED HERE FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS OFF AND ON. I HAVE GAINED MOST OF MY SKILLS THROUGH THIS EMPLOYER. YOU LEARN SO MUCH AND GROWTH IS VITAL AT THIS WORKPLACE. VERY THANKFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.